A custom jawline surgery can resculpt and rejuvenate the jawline and surrounding areas. It may involve removing stubborn fat in the area, lifting loose or sagging skin, or other techniques to achieve a more youthful, sculpted, refined look to your neck and jawline. Depending on your unique facial structure, we may perform V-line surgery or jaw reshaping.
What is the surgery like?
- Jawline surgery is performed in the comfort of our surgery center in Omaha, NE.
- The procedure is often done with the assistance of anesthesia.
- Incisions are carefully made along specific areas of the jawline.
- This allows for removal of excess fat, lifting and tightening of the skin, removal of excess skin, tightening of weakened muscles to restore a youthful, defined jawline.
- The specifics of your jawline procedure will vary according to your anatomy and treatment goals.
How long will it take to recover? Will I need time off work?
With jawline surgery, it is important to allow yourself plenty of time to heal. There will be some downtime, and you may be provided with special bandages or garments to wear to promote optimal healing. Our professional staff will provide you with all the essential information you need to prepare for and recover from this procedure and are always available to offer guidance.